Tuthill Porsche: Our Historic Rally Heritage
Tuthill Porsche’s motorsport credentials have been well proven on the world stage since 1977, when Francis Tuthill competed on the London-Sydney Rally in a Volkswagen Beetle.
Tuthill Porsche classic rallying history includes:
- First Safari Rally win for a Porsche 911 with World Champion, Björn Waldegård
- World Champion Stig Blomqvist on Rally Sweden & the Midnight Sun Rally
- Belgian Historic Championship title with Glenn Janssens
- European FIA event victory with Richard Tuthill on Costa Brava Historic
- Michele Mouton on London-Sydney Rally and Historic Morocco International
- Tour Auto success with Indy 500 winner, Danny Sullivan, in a genuine Porsche 911 RSR
- Multiple British Historic Rally Championship titles
- World Champion, Carlos Sainz, on Tuthill's Below Zero Ice Driving
Tuthill Porsche runs its world-famous Porsche 911 rally cars in historic rallies all over the world. We provide everything from custom-built Porsche rally cars with an experienced event support team, to bespoke arrive-and-drive packages for rally car rental customers.
Call Richard Tuthill on 01295 750 514 to discuss your historic Porsche rally plans. Our 2014 events include the Sydney-London Marathon Rally, the full Belgian Historic Championship, Sweden's Midnight Sun Rally and WRC Rally Finland.