Tuthill Porsche: Our Historic Rally Heritage
Tuthill Porsche’s motorsport credentials were established in 1977, when Francis Tuthill competed on the London-Sydney Rally in a Volkswagen Beetle. We now lead the world in preparing winning cars for marathon events including The East African Safari Classic Rally, Peking to Paris Rally and many other globe-trotting adventures, not to mention shorter but equally thrilling events across Europe and beyond.
New to rallying? Don't worry - we can help novice drivers and co-drivers to become experienced rally competitors in less than twelve months.
Tuthill Porsche classic rallying history includes:
- First Safari Rally win for a Porsche 911 with former World Champion, Björn Waldegård
- Second Safari Rally win for a Porsche 911 with former World Champion, Stig Blomqvist
- World Champion Stig Blomqvist on Rally Sweden & the Midnight Sun Rally
- Belgian Historic Championship title with Glenn Janssens
- European FIA event victory with Richard Tuthill on Costa Brava Historic
- Michele Mouton on London-Sydney Rally and Historic Morocco International
- Tour Auto success with Indy 500 winner, Danny Sullivan, in a genuine Porsche 911 RSR
- Multiple British Historic Rally Championship titles
Tuthill Porsche runs its world-famous Porsche 911 rally cars in historic rallies all over the world. We provide everything from custom-built Porsche rally cars with an experienced event support team, to bespoke arrive-and-drive packages for rally car rental customers.
Call Richard Tuthill on 01295 750 514 to discuss your historic Porsche rally plans or email firstname.lastname@example.org