Build your perfect Porsche 911
While the classic Porsche 911 is a wonderful machine and we love original cars in factory condition, there is always room for improvement. Tuthill Porsche builds 911s to personal specifications, combining contemporary materials, equipment and technology to deliver a truly personalised and highly usable package, without compromising performance and excitement.
What's your inspiration?
Tuthill Porsche specialises in bespoke builds that retain the original appeal while delivering a major step up in performance. Many of our builds are inspired by vintage Porsche race car design: understated elegance masking winning potential. You might choose to take inspiration from the historic race car lineage, possibly including:
- Body conversions: early 911 ST or 2.8 RSR, lightweight 911R, impact-bumper Carrera 3.0 RS, RSR, SC RS, 2.7 Carrera RS
- Backdate impact-bumper 911s to early 911 styles as above
- Complete interiors in custom fabrics with additional sound deadening
- Bespoke bolt-in roll cages or custom handmade metalwork
- Our ultimate EXE-TC suspension upgrades for fast road or track
- Engine rebuilds and upgrades including 3.6 or 3.8-litre
- Custom wiring looms with in-dash fuse panels
- Additional features including electric air conditioning/climate control
- Fuel and throttle system changes and exhaust upgrades
- Bespoke Tuthill brakes and adjustable pedal box
Tuthill Porsche carries out all of its work in-house, from bare-metal fabrication and restoration to body modifications, paint and trim, engine and transmission repair and a full build from scratch. We can repair, restore and rebuild any classic Porsche 911, to deliver the car of your dreams.
Contact Tuthill Porsche to discuss your ideas for custom 911 builds on 01295 750 514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Explore some of our recent projects: click on an image to open a gallery.