Richard recently appeared on the newly-launched Collecting Cars podcast, alongside our friends, Chris Harris and Edward Lovett.
The duo’s first podcast featured classic car dealer, Max Girardo, with the second episode centred on our friend, David Clark. Podcast three involved our team leader, Richard Tuthill. The conversation was a lively jaunt through multiple topics including:
- The rise of the ’65 911 and the 2-litre scene
- Richard’s Prodrive Career
- Francis and his dealer clearance venue
- What makes Richard’s ideal 911?
- The future of driving in the face of tighter legislation
We enjoyed the podcast and learned a few things we didn’t know! Check it out via the Collecting Cars website, iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts from.