Tuthill Porsche is the UK’s foremost classic Porsche specialist. Our operations include:
- Race and Rally: building and supporting race and rally cars, including cars for the 2.0L Cup, Classic Endurance racing and the East African Safari Classic Rally
- Classic Porsche service and restoration: we service, repair and restore Porsches from all eras
- Engine and Transmission building: we have a huge engine and gearbox shop to maintain and develop all Porsche drivetrains
- Fabrication workshop: our fabrication workshop is where every build starts. The fabrication team repairs, restores, strengthens and/or modifys every Tuthill creation to the owner’s precise requirements
- Body and Paint: our in-house bodyshop including paint booth ensures that every Porsche we build is finished to perfection
- Parts: our incredible parts store supports all of our builds, restoration and servicing work and underpins our race and rally campaigns
Our workshops, race and rally squads and Below Zero Ice Driving experience are supported by a busy admin team who work with clients, oversee projects, book travel and acommodation and so on. Over thirty people now work at our Oxfordshire headquarters, building, repairing and maintaining exciting classic Porsches.
From time to time, job opportunities open up in our business and we are always delighted to hear from quality candidates with an interest in what we do. Our current vacancies are listed below. Click on the job title to learn more: interested applicants should email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.