- To build / rebuild rally and race cars to the highest level
- To problem solve and diagnose faults with minimum supervision
- Event support (optional)
- Building and rebuild of bespoke competition cars to an extremely high level.
- Excellent workshop knowledge & technical skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Good communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
- Be flexible and possess a good sense of humour.
- Be able to manage your time and prioritise your workload.
- Energetic, proactive, calm under pressure, highly personable with a mature personality.
- Strong Team-worker with the ability to thrive in a small, closely-knit, and dedicated team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexibility – being prepared to work longer hours when occasionally required.
- Self-motivated and with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Previous competition car build experience is essential.
- Previous historic competition work would be an advantage.
- Experience working on Porsches of all ages and types would be an advantage.
- Full Driving licence – Essential.
- Personal references will be taken up separately
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- Guaranteed time off over Christmas
- Competitive pension scheme
- An on-site gym
- After work team activities
- Ice cream van visits on those warm days!
- Bi-annual staff events
- Fish and Chip Fridays
Enter your details below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.